Confession of a Wandering Soul

Lee Min Ho feeds instant noodles to Taiwanese girl

Posted by diopatra on June 5, 2009

Source : Chinatimes
translated by fewfew @ http://asianfanatics.net

<Boys Over Flowers> broke the record of receiving highest ratings when it was broadcasted in South Korea. When Lee Min Ho and Koo Hye Sun went on <100% Entertainment>, ratings for the show also peaked at 0.99%. However, chairman of production company <Group 8>, Song Bing Zhun, revealed that he has no plans of filming a sequel, making it hard to see “Goo Joon Pyo” and “Geum Jan Di” again.

Three thousand fans crowded; Accident with hand-shaking event

On June 2nd, a fan meeting for Lee Min Ho and Koo Hye Sun was held at the living mall. Approximately three thousand fans crowded at the event. Fans screamed non-stop when Lee Min Ho fed a female fan some instant noodles and caringly wiped her mouth, which had green onions stuck on it. But the fan said after finishing her noodles, “I want to hug Koo Hye Sun,” making Lee Min Ho speechless. Afterwards, when Lee Min Ho and Koo Hye Sun shook hands with 160 lucky fans, fans broke the barrier, which had been set up by the staff to guard the fans. As a result, the handshaking event was ended due to the accident.

Dining at San Want Hotel; Fans lined up to welcome

<Boys Over Flowers> has become a huge hit, and fans’ craze over the drama is more than anyone could imagine. When Lee Min Ho and Koo Hye Sun were heading to San Want Hotel to eat, fans chased after them and lined up at the entrance to welcome them. Lee Min Ho was shocked, “Incredible!” During the filming of <Boys Over Flowers>, many car accidents occurred with the filming crew, where people called it the “curse of Meteor Garden”. In hope to avoid any further accidents, the production crew issued a notice to the actors/actress’ agency and requested that neither their managers nor assistances can drive for more than 7 hours a day.

<It Started With a Kiss> will soon to have a Korean Version

After production company <Group 8> filmed <Goong> and <Boys Over Flowers>, both idol dramas became a huge hit. But chairman Song Bing Zhun revealed that he doesn’t like to do the same things twice, and that he would only use the same actors once. He has no plans of filming a sequel for <Boys Over Flowers> at the moment. He also revealed that he has already bought the rights to <It Started With A Kiss> and plans to start filming the Korean version in next year’s winter, but the cast has not been set.

Advertisements

3 Responses to “Lee Min Ho feeds instant noodles to Taiwanese girl”

  1. qees said

    b0ys 0ver fl0wers always best!!guem jan di and gu jun pyo always be nice c0uple!!kim bum/sunbae and … keep it up!!always the best.all the best!!

  2. anudari said

    goo hye sun very Porty lee min ho too. lee min ho very tall. i am goo hye sun and lee min hos fen.

  3. murariudiana said

    ff draguti amandoi

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: